[squeak-dev] Morph position: rounding side effect

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:00:21 UTC 2013

I don't understand the implications, but that would be:

http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-laza.421.mcz

Name: Morphic-laza.421
Author: laza
Time: 10 April 2010, 10:11:13.657 am
UUID: bdb40d75-5c3c-ef4b-8af6-5aba1fc537fc
Ancestors: Morphic-ar.420

Prevent FlapTabs to have floats as bounds after a change of the Squeak
window. This sometimes made FlapTabs leave "gribbles" on the screen
while moving them.

Addressing http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6536