[squeak-dev] re: board meeting notes (was "Squeak Oversight Board for 2013")

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Feb 14 14:28:39 UTC 2013

> I would especially like to thank Chris Cunnington for doing an
> excellent job of communicating about the board's meetings and
> activities and I hope someone else will take over this very important
> duty.

     Yes indeed: thanks, Chris!

     For the record, I'll gladly take notes and publish them if:

-    The board meetings are moved to first and third Wednesdays at 7pm
     Amsterdam time, one hour duration.

-    The board spends the last five minutes of each meeting checking
     the notes together. I'd like to publish them as soon as the
     meeting is done.

     I'm sure we'll talk about this at the next regularly-scheduled
meeting (Monday, 18 February).  :)

     thanks again,

-C

--