[squeak-dev] re: board meeting notes (was "Squeak Oversight Board for 2013")

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:50:23 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-14 9:28 AM, Craig Latta wrote:
>> >I would especially like to thank Chris Cunnington for doing an
>> >excellent job of communicating about the board's meetings and
>> >activities and I hope someone else will take over this very important
>> >duty.
>       Yes indeed: thanks, Chris!
My pleasure. As a civilian, I also would like to know what the Board is
up to, as I can now exercise my option to complain about it vociferously.

I would have liked to have had an opportunity to carry on in my
megalomania and turned into a Jack D. Ripper character [1], but it's
hard to complain about such a staggeringly talented collection of people
comprising the new Board.

Chris

{1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

(I know it's standard to have a double cohort meeting just after the
election, but I have a lunch appointment on Monday.)