[squeak-dev] Squeak board meeting minutes 2013-02-18

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 21:10:10 UTC 2013

"- The webteam. Chris Cunnington said previously Janko has no time for
this anymore, Colin had no luck reaching Janko. Colin suggests Chris
Cunnington as new leader, will contact him. Colin will also ask Chris C.
the status of the new website."

I'm happy to do continue the feedback loop with the community developing
the new squeak.org. I need Ken to complete the box4 preparation before I
can proceed with that. He's got some ideas about what he wants to do.
I'm pretty much "tools down" until Ken decides what he wants and then
does it.

Chris