[squeak-dev] How to call irsend

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Feb 20 15:45:37 UTC 2013

Hey Dave,

I'm close to being ready to give you my code but first one last question
(hopefully).  There are two classes:

ScheduledOSCall -- Instances of this class hold the command to be run and
the time and frequency to run it.

ScheduledOSCalls -- Instances of this class hold groups of instances of
ScheduledOSCall.

I'm not pleased with these names, especially ScheduledOSCalls because it's
name only vaguely refers to its function.  I would love a better name for
ScheduledOSCalls and I'm open to a better name for ScheduledOSCall.  Please
give it some thought and help me out with better names.

Lou