[squeak-dev] Re: Magma (head) doesn't load cleanly into Squeak 4.5

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:04:12 UTC 2013

Currently I have this:

Installer squeakmap
    update;
    install: 'Magma (head)'.

HDTestReport runPackages: #('Ma-Collections-Dictionarys'
    'Ma-Collections-Dictionarys-Auto-Tests'
    'Ma-Collections-Tests'
    'Ma-Serializer-Tests-SUnit tests'
    'Ma-Client-Server-Tester-SUnit extensions'
    'Ma-Client-Server-Tester-Tests'
    'WriteBarrier-Tests'
    'Magma-Tester-SUnit tests').

I do need to use HDTestReport because otherwise I can't generate JUnit
test reports.

I don't see why I should be able to trigger a crash - it looks like an
infinite recursion leading to stack overflow? - just by running the
tests though.

But I haven't made any attempt yet to debug the issue, say by running
only some of the test packages.

frank