[squeak-dev] Getting rid of coloured code

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Feb 22 22:32:47 UTC 2013

I, personally, hate my code being coloured by some irritating know-it-all process that wants to tell me how that precious token there is a green-thing and that one is blue. No, it ain't. It's black, it's in my chosen font and you damn well leave it alone.

Not to mention is wastes precious CPU time; the difference on my Pi is between unusable tools and ok tools.

So here is a tiny changeset to rip out the nonsense. Some nice person might like to add a proper, friendly, Preference doohickey. I don't care - I got rid of the annoyance.