[squeak-dev] How to call irsend - ScheduledOSCalls.1.Zip (0/1)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Feb 26 02:30:29 UTC 2013

Thanks Lou,

I am having trouble loading the change set. I think the change set is
missing the class definitions, so the tip I gave you for how to create
the change set was probably not such a great idea, sorry about that. Can
you please send the fileouts of the two classes? (As you originally intended
to do before I tried to be helpful ;)

Thanks!
Dave