[squeak-dev] 4.4 ready

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 17:45:53 UTC 2013

Happy New Year 2012 and thank you, in particular Frank Shearar for
your immense work in 2012. The integration server is a big step
forward and the automation of of producing releases. Maybe we can have
two or three this year. (an 'unstable' 4.5 release with FileSystem,
Minimal image and Environments and a 'stable' 4.6 release)

I now see the Squeak 4.4-12327 artifact in

http://ftp.squeak.org/4.4/Squeak4.4-12327.zip

This is the 4.4 release?

--Hannes