[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Fuel 1.8.1

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:17:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:34 PM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/1/13, Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hannes Hirzel wrote:
> >>Thank you for the announcment of Fuel. Where do I found the home page of
> >> it?
> >
> > AFAIK it is here:
> > http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel
> >
> > Bye
> > T.
>
> Thank you this is what I was looking for. It contains many links.
> The blog page mentions user guides but I do not see a link.

It means everything it is under the section "Documentation" in
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel

BTW, thanks Max for pushing Fuel so much. It is good to see new blood a new
developers.
It is amazing to see Fuel work in so many version of Pharo/Squeak :)

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com