[squeak-dev] [ANN] Fuel 1.8.1

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:03:40 UTC 2013

On 02.01.2013, at 16:13, Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:

>> Well, I'd imagine you'd use the ConfigurationOf. Perhaps this is what you want?
>
> I have no idea what ConfigurationOf is.
>
>> Installer ss3
>>     project: 'Fuel';
>>     install: 'ConfigurationOfFuel-MaxLeske.178'.
>> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFuel) loadStable.
>>
>> That last line might be wrong. Is that how you trigger/load the
>> configuration, Max?
>
> It worked with
>
> Installer ss3
>     project: 'Fuel';
>     install: 'ConfigurationOfFuel-MaxLeske.178'.
>
> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFuel) project version: #stable)
>    load.

Perfect. You could also use the provided load shortcut:

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFuel) load.

If Installer doesn't work, this is the MC repo config:

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Fuel'
	user: ''
	password: ''

> ... maybe this could appear in http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel/Installation ?
>

> Stef

The fuel website, including documentation, is here: http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel.
Issues can be reported on the Google Code page: http://code.google.com/p/fuel/.

I will ask Mariano to update the installation section of the docs.

Cheers,
Max