[squeak-dev] Mine-able ideas?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 22:50:39 UTC 2013

IIRC, that was one of the features of the Whisker Browser back in the day.

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1993

The goal of the Whisker Browser (a.k.a. Stacking Browser) is to provide
a simple and intuitive way to view the contents of multiple classes and
multiple methods simultaneously, while using screen real estate
efficiently and not requiring a lot of window moving/resizing. It does
this by introducing the concept of subpane stacking. ...

Cheers,
Bob