[squeak-dev] [ANN] Fuel 1.8.1

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:47:42 UTC 2013

Hello

[Test]

All 252 tests are green.

Thank you, Max, for your porting work. This is a very useful asset to
have in Squeak.

A thing which does not work:
The example in  the class comment of FLSerializer gives a walkback

| sourceArray  loadedArray |
sourceArray :=
	Array
		with: 'a string'
		with: Transcript
		with: [ Transcript show: 'a string' ].

"Store to the file"
FLSerializer serialize: sourceArray toFileNamed: 'example.FL'.

"Load from the file"
loadedArray := FLMaterializer materializeFromFileNamed: 'example.FL'.

Without having to serialize the block [ Transcript show: 'a string' ]
it runs fine.

| sourceArray  loadedArray |
sourceArray :=
	Array
		with: 'a string'
		with: Transcript.

"Store to the file"
FLSerializer serialize: sourceArray toFileNamed: 'example0.FL'.

"Load from the file"
loadedArray := FLMaterializer materializeFromFileNamed: 'example0.FL'.

--Hannes