[squeak-dev] Mine-able ideas?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 3 19:58:11 UTC 2013

On 03-01-2013, at 11:52 AM, Colin Putney <colin at wiresong.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How do you calculate the space used by earlier method versions in the image?
>
> None, actually. All source code is stored in the .source or .changes file.

I know source gets stored in the files but long ago it was the case that method version objects were kept in the image and they held on to a *lot* of crap. Did that get changed? IIRC it was part of a never completed attempt to have some sort of namespacey-effect using projects.

tim
Useful random insult:- Been playing with the pharmacy section again.