[squeak-dev] The Inbox: SUnit-cmm.90.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 21:38:57 UTC 2013

I need to set up various special state on all tests of a specialized
Suite during initialization of the Suite.  But after creating the
tests, SUnit then promptly throws them all away which is not only
wasteful it loses all of my needed additional-state).

setUp and tearDown are intended to, well, set up and tear down any
test.  Any test that cannot "run again" is broken because it means its
setUp and tearDown methods don't do the job they're supposed to.

If no objections, I will push this to trunk and delete the
#testRanOnlyOnce test.

Thanks,
  Chris