[squeak-dev] Loading "old" Projects: How?

Jim Rosenberg jr at amanue.com
Mon Jan 7 01:38:53 UTC 2013

I have a significant number of projects in a Squeak 3.8 image that
represent several years' worth of artistic work. I would like to move them
to Squeak 4.3. I gather some kind of conversion process is necessary. When
I load a .pr file saved from 3.8, I am getting a message like:

"Reading an instance of ComponentLikeModel. Which modern class should it
translate to?"

Could someone point me to a URL that explains the conversion process?

-Thanks in advance, Jim