[squeak-dev] [ANN] Fuel 1.8.1

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:37:11 UTC 2013

On 7 January 2013 07:18, Max Leske <maxleske at gmail.com> wrote:
> Because 4.4 is (apparently) still under development I will not update the configuration (SqueakMap release) at the moment. I did attach a fix for the globals problem though.
> There's another issue with IdentityDictionaries that I wasn't able to fix quickly, which shouldnt be a problem in most cases.

4.4 is only under development in the sense of "if you find a bug we'll
fix it", but its active development is finished.

You know by now, but I'll repeat it here: Ken reported a failure in
Squeak 4.5 (trunk). You can get the latest release from CI here:
http://squeakci.org/job/ReleaseSqueakTrunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/Squeak4.5-12371.zip

frank