[squeak-dev] Old browser experiments revisited

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Mon Jan 7 17:40:38 UTC 2013

Bob,

I'm not a lawyer but without a copyright and a statement of use I understand that it is not legal for other folks to use your software ...

Think of the copyright as your signature or claim that you are the owner and then the rest of the license your statement of what use you are permitting ...

If you want to "give" your software to the community, then the MIT license (or something similar) is the way to go ...

I don't like how much lawyers are involved, but the MIT license _was_ invented to satisfy the lawyers and make it possible to give your software away...

Dale