[squeak-dev] ScriptManager that works in Squeak4.4-12327

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 22:17:02 UTC 2013

It seems to me that SqueakMap might be better kept as a central catalog/database, allowing loading from wherever, and not an actual repository. I'm hoping that someone might contribute to ScriptManager for Squeak and update to match that being maintained for Pharo if it makes sense, so an actual repository would be good for that.
   Ken G. Brown