[squeak-dev] All-in-ones

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jan 8 01:32:24 UTC 2013

Frank,

That particular file is probably an artifact of the vm build process for the mac ... the Info.plist is a text file and the Info.plist.template has some of it's fields replaced by information from the build process (icon names, etc.) to produce the final file in the one-click.

I used diff and a text editor to manually update the Info.plist.template with the new field values for the new vm (leaving the fields that are replaced by the build process alone, like [1]).

So line 119 was a mindless copy/paste operation:)

Dale

[1] https://github.com/renggli/builder/blob/613716ee3e23692b98abbeec6def1a703ad6f3a4/oneclick/Contents/Info.plist.template#L25