[squeak-dev] [ANN] Fuel 1.8.1

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:33:19 UTC 2013

You're relying then on the good/competent intentions of every flawed human with commit rights. The ability to just fix a typo is the inability for anyone to know what code you're actually running. Is that Foo 1.1 with that ostensibly inconsequential fix that broke an edge case, or the other one?

frank