[squeak-dev] The Inbox: SMLoader-fbs.78.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:54:00 UTC 2013

The best way is to test it is on your own machine.  Do you have access
to the server?

In /home/squeakmap is the server image -- Squeak3.8-6665-sm.image.
Grab it and the changes as well as  "start.st" boots the server in the
same directory (note a classic VM is required).  Running it on your
localhost so can actually step through debugger in the server to make
sure the change works.

This is how I did the 2011 enhancements for the Release Editor and CSP
improvements.

Doing this will also bring to light how badly we really need to
improve or replace SqueakMap's implementation, particularly on the
server side.  :(   The domain model itself is actually pretty nice,
but the machinery needs improvement.