[squeak-dev] Squeak laptop advice

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:51:45 UTC 2013

Yes, Lenovo (the top models) are indeed a very good machines to use with
Linux ( I don't consider
the "other" operating system).

But I can say that in 2011 I bought my first MacBook Pro and really I'm in
love with the machine and SO combination,
I could summarize different advantages, but I think that the more important
is that I never had dead times, I mean time
needed to solve configuration or such sort of problems.

Boot very fast, never a problem, never an interruption in my job, and when
I want stop it, it shutdown immediately.

I tried also an Air with SSD and is better still, cause its low weight and
lack of mobile parts.

Just another opinion :)

--
Sincerely,