[squeak-dev] Bob's PunchedCards updated on SqueakMap

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Jan 11 01:48:17 UTC 2013

I found that it is still possible to use the SqueakMap web interface to
update the claimed version compatibility for a package on SqueakMap, so
I updated PunchedCards to make it available on Squeak 4.4.

Bob Arning has been active on the list recently, so I want to thank him
once again for contributing this essential element of computing infrastructure.
I had completely forgotten, but a google search reminded me that I may
have been somewhat responsible for provoking Bob into doing this in the
first place:

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2000-May/000848.html

Bob graciously accepted the challenge:

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2000-May/016609.html

And with Alan Kay's further encouragement, the project's success was assured:

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2000-May/020165.html

Fun stuff ;-)

Dave