[squeak-dev] How can the main window title in Squeak and Pharo be set?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jan 11 02:18:32 UTC 2013

On 10-01-2013, at 6:07 PM, "Ron Teitelbaum" <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> This might be really dumb but I set the window title in the ini file.

That's a way of doing it permanently; there's a similar option in the RISC OS !run file.

The HostWindow stuff depends on there being an actual HostWindowPlugin installed that functions. I know it's there for RISC OS. I know it's likely there for Mac. I think it's there for Windows; I'm fairly sure it isn't for unix.

tim
Strange OpCodes: MTP: MounT Programmer