[squeak-dev] 4.4 release update map is update-bf.217

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jan 11 22:01:09 UTC 2013

Somehow we forgot to publish an update map corresponding exactly to the 4.4 release image package versions.

I now retroactively did that by replacing update-cwp.217 in the trunk repo with update-bf.217. That is, I opened update-cwp.217, updated it from a fresh 4.4-12327 image, stored as update-bf.217, and deleted update-cwp.217 using the web interface.

The result is that if you browse update-bf.217 in vanilla 4.4, all package versions match (as indicated by no bold or italic entries).

- Bert -