[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] In Memory of Andreas Raab

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Jan 15 09:23:58 UTC 2013

Hi Janko

Indeed this is a **really** sad news. We just learned his death now.
I was not in sync with andreas' vision but he was a nice and creative opponent.

This reminds us that life is short and fragile.
Sudden death is always difficult to handle and I wish a lot of strength to his family and friends.
I got some family deaths over the years and this is always a difficult moment.

Stef