[squeak-dev] Re: In Memory of Andreas Raab

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:33:25 UTC 2013

This is very sad news. My condolences to all friends and family.
I did not know Andreas in person but I will remember Andreas as a big
authority on most aspects of
Squeak. It's difficult to measure the importance of something like Squeak
concerning matters like death.
If we think of it as collective knowledge, Göran pointed out how much
Andreas contributed to this. And
we will all continue to expand our knowledge standing on shoulders of a
very knowledgeable man.

- Karl