[squeak-dev] [ANN] I'm in. Vote.

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:28:48 UTC 2013

Thanks Edgar!

-1 accepted and acknowledged.

Hopefully there's some way to turn that frown upside down. I don't plan to lose sleep about it, but hey.

In my drafts I am presently working on an argument about why you should run too. I was actually writing that when I got this from you. I'm fairly irked really so I'm going to trash-icon the eloquent "please run" email and just brusquely say "please run" here instead.

Anyway do what you want man, but given the system we presently have, you've got (one of) my vote(s.)