[squeak-dev] Trunk test failures on OS X

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 17 19:10:10 UTC 2013

On 17-01-2013, at 5:44 AM, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have a builtasticRisc.sh yet, but if someone volunteers a
> build slave I can set one up... *cough*

As in RISC OS?

It shouldn't be too hard to make something work I guess. There's an assortment of faintly unixy telnet type stuff that might help; makefile and so on are much the same, you can schedule jobs easily enough, SVN works ok (most of the time). Since the raspberryPi costs a whole $35 I imagine the smart thing to do would be to find a way to get one setup at your place.

tim
I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.