[squeak-dev] Newly created Wikipedia article on Andreas Raab isslated for deletion for ridiculously spurious reasons

Frank Lesser frank-lesser at lesser-software.com
Thu Jan 17 22:02:58 UTC 2013

To all of us Smalltalkers,
I've just read the posting [squeak-dev] Newly created Wikipedia article on
Andreas Raab isolated for deletion for ridiculously spurious.
that was too much & hurt me.
I have read that he died in Berlin - close too me.
My colleagues, my family & friends  see me since this disaster news not
doing my regular work - I am still shocked.
My own Smalltalk was declared as Spam and deleted.
So I looked at Squeak.org and searched for Andreas.
The community should fix that & I think Alan Kay can help to get Wikipedia's
page validated. I myself will never sponsor Wikipedia.
Sorry for spreading my feelings here.
Frank