[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Jan 17 23:55:03 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-January/005658.html

Name: System-fbs.511
Ancestors: System-bf.510

Filenames like "3+4.st" are perfectly valid, but need to be URL encoded.

I would be happy to see a simpler implementation.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-January/005659.html

Name: Kernel-nice.730
Ancestors: Kernel-nice.729

1) connect primitive 20 for large integer modulo (in range 31 to 64 bits)
2) simplify #digitDiv:neg: senders since it can cope with a negative SmallInteger as first parameter

WARNING: do not use with COG 2662 because primitive 20 (rem) is broken for negative case.
This will have to wait a few days in the inbox...

NOTE: the fallback code for Euclidean division #digitDiv:neg: is awfully dated with its nibbles... our (positive) SmallInteger range is 30bits.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-January/005660.html

Name: Kernel-nice.731
Ancestors: Kernel-bf.730, Kernel-nice.730

merge nice+bf 730