[squeak-dev] Re: In Memory of Andreas Raab

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:06:47 UTC 2013

The picture -- I love it it shows Andreas at a very happy time.  It's
perfect for us, his friends, and for this difficult time, but I wonder
whether a different picture, one of _just_ Andreas would be better
suited for posterity on his Wikipedia entry?  When I look up Alan Kay,
Dan Ingalls or others there are pictures of just them..  Just a
thought.