[squeak-dev] Re: Calendar Chooser

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Mon Jan 21 02:06:50 UTC 2013

Jon Hylands wrote
> a decent Calendar
> chooser... I spent a few hours and
> made what I think is a nice one...

This thing is awesome!! Thanks a lot Jon for making it. It works great.

One question... how are you using it? I ask because the typical usage I've
seen (e.g. in web forms) is that a calendar appears, you select a date, and
it disappears, entering the date somewhere e.g. a text field. However, with
your calendar, it looks like after a date is selected, the calendar remains.
Presumably something would have to keep polling to see if a date was
selected... Is that what you're doing?

Thanks again for the awesome gift :)

Cheers,
Sean