[squeak-dev] Re: [GS/SS Beta] iCal port to Magritte3

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:31:10 UTC 2013

Hi Yanni,

My mistake.  StafferDateAndTime class is my subclass of the Chronos
class Timepoint.  Those references can be replaced with 'self
dateAndTimeClass' sends.

I removed the offending references and put the corrected version and the
missing version if ICalChronos up on Squeaksource.   The
ConfigurationOfICal should work on both Pharo and Squeak.  I have not
tested it in Gemstone.  Or were you referring to a different
ConfigurationOf?

I have not done anything with iCalMagritte or Magritte3 so can't help
you there.

Let me know if it works for you now and  how else I can help

Thanks
Paul