[squeak-dev] Re: RaspberryPi RISC OS Squeak now has actual sound output

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jan 23 20:04:44 UTC 2013

On 22-01-2013, at 5:29 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:

>  Playing multi-track midi files seems a bit more of a problem right now and I'm trying to work out WTF is causing that.

Oh yeah. I forgot to actually build the sound generation & mixing plugins. Duh.

You really need to listen to gaga's pokerface with 'random weird' as the main instrument. 14 tracks all mixing & reverbed with piano roll displaying and still interactive. Very odd.

tim
Useful random insult:- Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.