[squeak-dev] Re: Jeff Gonis is now a build.squeak.org user

Jeff Gonis jeff.gonis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:08:52 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

>From my readings, the performance plugin for jenkins will handle generating
graphs of our performance progress as is.  All I need to do is generate an
output file in JMeter format.  After reading up on this format, it seems
like it will be pretty easy to at least get something barebones up and
logging, with the possibility to add in more extensive logging later.

I will read up on the packages you mentioned, but for now I would like to
try and keep everything contained within the squeak-ci infrastructure, and
leverage off the work that Frank has been doing.

Thanks for your message,
Jeff