[squeak-dev] AndreasSystemProfiler Released MIT

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:26:59 UTC 2013

On 24 January 2013 16:08, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Chris, might I lean on you a bit to add a SqueakMap entry for the profiler?
>
> Is this not something we should just put straight into the base image?

And rip out the existing profiler? I could +1 that. Mainly, my first
reaction to "should Foo go in the base image?" is "hell no". But this
_replaces_ an _existing_ thing.

But then, we should _still_ have an SM entry, if only for 4.4! (And
maybe a bit of Pharo love, too. If we can give SM lots of love, I see
no reason for it to be a _Squeak_Map only. We already have the tags...

frank