[squeak-dev] Re: In Memory of Andreas Raab

Frank Lesser frank-lesser at lesser-software.com
Thu Jan 24 23:44:13 UTC 2013

http://www.squeak.org/search.html Enter Andreas Raab and other acknowledged
community members.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] Im Auftrag von Ron
Teitelbaum
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Januar 2013 17:32
An: 'The general-purpose Squeak developers list'; ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Betreff: RE: [squeak-dev] Re: In Memory of Andreas Raab

Hi All,

What do you know the COI objection was removed!!

(Rm COI template; editor with personal connection to subject has expressed
intent to refrain from directly editing the article.)

As long as I don't edit the article, it seems that we succeeded in creating
a Wikipedia Article for Andreas.

Thank you everyone for your help!

Ron