[squeak-dev] Everyone's talking about debuggers these days

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:33:13 UTC 2013

And interesting observation from

http://worrydream.com/LearnableProgramming/

Names matter.
---------------------

Below are four array methods from Apple's Cocoa framework, and the
equivalent JavaScript methods:

Cocoa: addObject                          JavaScript: push
Cocoa: addObjectsFromArray               JavaScript: splice
Cocoa: arrayByAddingObject                  JavaScript:  concat
Cocoa: arrayByAddingObjectsFromArray     JavaScript: concat