[squeak-dev] Everyone's talking about debuggers these days

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:55:43 UTC 2013

By "stub out stuff" do you mean "write a stub test case with self
assert: false"? *raises hand*

Annoyingly, defining a #subclassResponsibility method destroys my
flow: the debugger won't, obviously, prompt you for that "create
method" button I love so much. (Hm, could one restore that with a
SubclassResponsibilityException that the debugger can catch?)

frank