[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-dtl.732.mcz

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:54:00 UTC 2013

Leaving jokes aside, can we take out something useful of this idea?

For example it would be helpful that the Universe classes (about 50 of
them) are marked as no longer needed and that they should be removed
some day.

Or it should be marked that the MVC Debugger and the MVC SystemBrowser
do not work and that MVC as such is unusable.

Informations like this can safe people quite some time. They are known
limitations. Maybe the best would be a HelpSystem entry 'Known
limitations' / 'Known issues'.

--Hannes