[squeak-dev] candidacy for the election

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:18:26 UTC 2013

Randal!

As someone who escaped the trappings of static systems by way of a young (older than me) CEO who insisted that I read Learning Perl to fix the bugs in my head, a long time ago: I might not be here now if I hadn't read your books.

With the 4.0 release, I know what it's like to work with you. It doesn't suck. I'd like to urge the community to consider this individual for the board, even if his time/bandwidth may be limited. Randal has a LOT to offer our community, even if his time is limited. That's my view, anyway.

--Casey