[squeak-dev] squeak hey

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 28 18:51:49 UTC 2013

On 01/28/2013 12:36 PM, Frank Shearar wrote:
> On 28 January 2013 18:03, Chris Muller<afunkyobject at yahoo.com>  wrote:
>>
>> hard to believe this lol<URL elided>
>>

>> Chris
>
> Hm, what's up with the spam? What's stopped working?
>
> frank

First, if you think we do some sort of fancy spam detection to prevent
spam going to the mailing lists, sorry, no we don't.  What normally
prevents spam from appearing is simply that email has to come from a
subscriber.

Second, did you really get the email with Chris in the From: header?  If
so I'm confused because I got it from someone else.  Or were there two
of them and I only got one for some reason?

Ken