[squeak-dev] Looking for Scratch base image

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Jan 29 21:44:42 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 08:46:28PM +0000, H. Hirzel wrote:
> On 1/29/13, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>
> > Huh? Scratch is implemented in Morphic.
> >
> > - Bert -
>
> Yes, indeed, you are right. I was mislead by the appearance of the
> SystemBrowser.
>
> --Hannes

Well, it was implemented in an image for which MVC was still fully functional.
Does that count?

   'finish ToolBuilder support for MVC debugger' notMyResponsibility

;-)

Dave

p.s. Jokes aside, I really *would* like to get MVC working properly again,
while also maintaining its status as a reloadable package. I really wish
Andreas could be here to offer guidance and counsel, but I'm sure we can
figure it out on our own, it just might take a little longer. I think I'm
going to make that a personal objective for 2013.