[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] new Cog VMs available

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:15:30 UTC 2013

Hi Frank,

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 31 January 2013 20:53, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > ...at http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2677/.
> >
> > CogVM binaries as per VMMaker.oscog-eem.261/r2677.
>
> And now in use at http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/

great!  Would you mid doing two things for me to the build script?

a) immediately before running the VM (after it prints Running tests on VM
long-path-deleted...) could you run the VM with -version (and no image) to
get it to print its full version info to stdout?

b) where the script runs the VM to do the build add the -reportheadroom
switch so I can monitor stack page interrupt headroom?

These changes would be most appreciated.

--
best,
Eliot