[squeak-dev] Non-SmallLand colour theme lying around?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 22:53:17 UTC 2013

I see no reason ColorTheme should have any abstract methods (defined
as subclassResponsibility) instead of simply a default color of some
kind.  In fact, if we would just give it some state (with default
values) instead of only methods, perhaps even Smallland would no
longer need the subclasses.

I think we should give ColorTheme some state (perhaps a Dictionary of
key->value pairs so it can be flexible with Themes that may want to
specify one or two additional colorizable attributes).