[squeak-dev] Class with nil environment?!

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:47:26 UTC 2013

As it happens there are 249 classes in my starting-point image with a
nil environment, and somewhere in excess of 1k classes with
environment == Smalltalk.

One possibly dirty hack that seems to work is to remove the access to
the instvar and use `self environment` instead (in Class >>
#declare:).

frank