[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-fbs.216.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:39:59 UTC 2013

No one is using it, true.  Just one question though:  Does that button
provide a capability of... modifying the _objects_ of an image, and
not just code, in a way that could be potentially useful?

I can't think of anything at the moment that we wouldn't be able to
handle via MC pre/post scripts, so it seems fine to remove that
button.  It's still worth a moment of consideration for any crazy but
useful possibilities..