[squeak-dev] [ANN] BioSmalltalk published in Bioinformatics Journal

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 06:30:28 UTC 2013

Dear Smalltalkers,

I am proud to announce that Bioinformatics Journal has accepted and
published my article "BioSmalltalk: A pure object system and library for
bioinformatics".

Bioinformatics is the leading journal in the Bioinformatics field, and
publishes the highest quality scientific papers and review articles of
interest to academic and industrial researchers.

http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/07/09/bioinformatics.btt398.abstract

I want to thank you, all the nice people who write regularly and helped
me in these lists over last three years. And feel free to join the Bio*
lists, there is always new cool things to do!

Best regards,

http://code.google.com/p/biosmalltalk/

Hernán Morales
Institute of Veterinary Genetics.
National Scientific and Technical Research Council (CONICET).
La Plata (1900), Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Telephone: +54 (0221) 421-1799.
Internal: 422
Fax: 425-7980 or 421-1799.